1) Trace and complete the Aksharalu ఊ, ఋ, ౠ in workbook page numbers 17, 19 and 20.
2) Write at least 3 to 5 words with the same Aksharalu in note book.
3) Learn Prarthana Padyam "తొండము నేకదంతమును"
4) Learn Numbers (అంకెలు) from 1 to 20.
5) Check the google classroom for the story which was told in today’s class.
1. Practice thalakattu, no thalakattu, above thalakattu letters.
2. Everyday 10 words dictation with thalakattu and deergham letters from Palaka padamaalika book which is in link of first class assignment. (don't do sunna in words)
3. Practice maasaalu
4. Learn about "Dasara festival" -
1. when do we celebrate,
2. how we do,
3. why we need to do,
4. In which Masam it is celebrated.
5. what kind of food we cook.
1) Write 5 words with each ఒత్తు of aksharalu త, థ, ద, ధ and write own sentence for each word.
2) Learn "ఎవ్వనిచే జనించు" పద్యం.
3) Write numbers from 81 to 100 in notebook.
- Write your own sentences in Telugu using the "Bank" Vocabulary Telugu words
- Write the answers to all the questions in "శ్రీకృష్ణదేవరాయల కల"
- Read and learn the Opposite words (వ్యతిరేక పదాలు), Synonyms (పర్యాయ పదాలు) from this lesson - sent in email
- Write 10 sentences about "October 2nd - Lal Bahadur Sastry garu( it is his birthday) and 10 వాక్యాలు about Gandhiji (it is birthday)."
- Learn ప్రార్థన పద్యాలు which are in the text book.
- Write answers to the questions from "నిజాయతి" lesson - sent in email
- Do the exercises from the topic - "విభక్తులు -ప్రత్యయాలు" - sent in email
- Write 15 sentences about "October 2nd - Lal Bahadur Sastry garu( it is his birthday) and 15 వాక్యాలు about Gandhiji (it is birthday)."