Wish you all a Very Happy and Patriotic Republic Day
భారత గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ శుభాకాంక్షలు
1) Complete aksharaalu డ, ఢ, ణ in workbook sheets.
2) Write 3 to 5 words with the same aksharaalu in notebook.
3) Draw the "Indian flag" with colors and everyone should tell some points regarding the Indian flag in Telugu.
For example -- what the colors of the flag represent, how many colors, Ashoka chakram etc.,
4) Check the google classroom for the "Relationships " and try to write name and relationship of your whole extended family members.
1. Body parts in Telugu
2. Fruit names
3. Dictation for next week కొ, కో
4. Try to learn new poem
5. Take dictation of 10 words everyday - write meaning in English & and prepare sentence.
1) Read all 7 stories in the textbook and get ready for Midterm exam to read at least 2 stories in the exam.
2) Write 201-230 in Telugu
3) Write 15 words with ఒత్తు in every word in Telugu with meanings in English. Make sure we have not written these words earlier in this year.
Utteerna-1 & Utteerna-2:
- Write 15 sentences about సంక్రాంతి. You have to talk about it.
- Write 15 sentences about India's Republic Day (భారత గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవం) including details about our Indian Flag.
- Read and learn “ధర సింహాసనమై” పద్యం. తాత్పర్యం కూడా నేర్చుకోవాలి.
- To practice writing faster - write 10 sentences daily and send