Homework for September 27, 2020
1) Everyday try to talk in Telugu with your parents.
2) Neat handwriting and submission of homework on-time is must.
1) Complete the workbook sheets with letters ఎ, ఏ, ఐ.
2) Write at least 5 words starting with these letters in notebook.
1) Learn thoroughly the numbers from 0 to 30 without confusion.
2) Learn prarthana padyaalu— తొండము నేకదంతము, చేత వెన్నముద్ద.
4) Revise the concepts - Colors & Animals from textbook, Vocabulary words from stories ఊరికే తమాషాలు చేయరాదు, ఆవు-పులి.
5) Talking topic for next week - Any experience from your India Trip (vacation).
1. Create Family hierarchy Chart (1.కుటుంబం 2. ఉమ్మడి కుటుంబం )
2. Learn ఋతువులు
3. Every day write 10 words Dictation ( please choose the challenging words, like three or four letters) (write words తలకట్టు, దీర్ఘం, గుడి, గుడి దీర్ఘం); (try to make small sentence)
4. Everyday read 10 words (if possible more words)
5. Learn 2nd poem from poems section.
As instructed to Kids in the class.
Also Learn Prarthana padyalu in page 2 and 3 of text book.
- Write the answers for the questions and other exercises from the new lesson.
- Daily send the audio recording of Reading 10 sentences from the current lessons.
- Write “అమ్మలగన్నయమ్మ…” పద్యం.
1. Read the new lesson “కవిత్రయం” and understand. We will learn next week.
2. Reading Test - from any of the lessons and ప్రార్ధన పద్యాలు (అమ్మలగన్నయమ్మ,
శ్రీకృష్ణా! యదుభూషణా!) - 10-minute test. So, practice reading these thoroughly.
3. Read one Telugu story from "పెద్ద బాలశిక్ష" write it in your own words."